Hiwi Position: Implementation and Analysis of Molecular Communication Channel Models
Currently we are looking for 1-2 student assistants (Hiwis) to support the Molecular communication (MC) research group at IDC. The activity is very diverse and includes both the implementation and analysis of existing MC channel models as well as participation in the development of new channel models for various applications.
- Implementation of existing MC channel models in MATLAB and Python (preferred)
- Numerical evaluation and theoretical analysis of the channel models to study their performance in different scenarios
- Interest in the emerging research field of Molecular Communication
- Solid (basic) knowledge in Matlab and/or Python (Python is preferred)
- Solid (basic) knowledge in mathematics, signal processing, and communications
The exact tasks, the duration of the employment and payment are discussed directly with the supervisor.